Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yep... More Veedawoo

Remember when I said I couldn't believe that I only had a few pics of Veedawoo... well because I had a whole bunch more!!!
It's so fun to watch your own kids do things that you remember doing as a kid... have always LOVED playing and hiking, climbing, and bouldering around in Veedawoo. I remember investigating puddles like these back in the day...
This is a beautiful view but also kind of sad... all of those brwon trees have been killed by the Pine Beetle... bummer...
Ella found a snake's skin... eeeewwww... and coooool!
And we had to play in the water...




Oh and we had to play in the water some more!




The little guy's feet were absolutely PINK when we finally tore him away... the water was so chilly!
STRIKE A POSE!
(have I ever mentioned that I prefer being behind the camera?)

No comments: