Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Crazy Woman Canyon

Jack and Granpa Wayne discussed the finer points of tossing rocks into the creek in Crazy Woman Canyon. Throwing rocks into water is Jack's very favorite thing to do. When we were heading back to the car after stopping here, he found a puddle and a handful of tiny little rocks. Jack then displayed his best effort at throwing a fit when his mama scooped him up and away from said puddle. He bucked and wouldn't let me buckle him in and screamed and everything! If I remember correctly, Granpa Wayne took a picture of the spectacle!

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

Unfortunately, I remember those days of screaming and bucking and not allowing Mama to buckle him in the carseat entirely too well! And the reason? It was always related to missing out on more rock throwing, or more playing in the dirt, or something similar. Welcome to being the mother of a boy!! My offer still stands; if he becomes too much of a problem for you, I'd be happy to take Jack Jack off of your hands...