Tuesday, August 03, 2010

My New Friend Andrew

Also on July 4th I got to meet one of my new favorite people. His name is Andrew and he was born to a very dear friend of mine, Jill, on June 29th. This little boy wasn't due to arrive until July 7th so I thought I would be safe in all of our travels to greet him when he was born then. God is so good and had other plans. He was breech and was therefore born via c-section and what a blessing that turned out to be, as the umbilical cord was around Andrew's neck about 4 times and a regular delivery would not have been a good thing.
So, welcome little Andrew - and next time I come visit you, please don't fuss the whole time.



The kids and I took dinner out to Andrew's mom and dad a couple of weeks later and we got to love on him some more... Ella and Meg were very pleased to meet him. AND he didn't fuss the whole time! Yay!

No comments: