Sunday, December 26, 2010

NERF WARS

Santa outfitted the whole family with Nerf guns (and Granpa is at Walmart right now, buying a gun for himself) and just after we ambushed Greg, because he was the last one up, a the inaugural Nerf battle began...


 Eye protection is a MUST.




 Do you see the suction cup dart on Greg's ski goggles???
 Eye protection is a MUST.
(I'd like to ask our optometrist friend how many eye injuries he sees in January from Nerf darts)


We had another small battle this morning -- then the guys had to stop and analyze the cheap bullets vs. the generic brand -- that's when Granpa announced that he was heading to Walmart for a gun of his own - we are predicting that he will show up with the gun that shoots magazines worth and extra ammo!!!

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

I'm glad to see that other houses engage in Nerf battles, too. I feared it was just us, but the Hubert household looks like it underwent Nerf Training Camp '10. Good for y'all.