Santa left many gifts under the tree - including new bags for the girls to take to Costa Rica in June...
and filled our stockings so full that they fell from the mantle...
I love her sleepy eyes... even though the kids slept in until after 8!
And I got a new bike!!! It is kind of an "old lady" bike but I gotta say, when I took it out for a spin yesterday, my favorite thing was that I didn't feel hunched over the handle bars! I haven't had a brand new bike since my Purple Rose banana seat from about 3rd grade... I was so excited and surprised!!! Good job, Santa!
And Ella got a Shuffle
Jack loved that there was a brief free-for-all on the candy!!!
And Meg is very excited for the microscope
And Jack got a set of Lincoln Logs from Granpa and Granma - complete with a train track!!!
And Brook, in her "overtime" Christmas --- this is the second box of Milk Bonz she opened!
Meg with her microscope
Ella used some of her gift from Becky to decorate our Jesus Birthday cake so that we could eat it for breakfast
No comments:
Post a Comment