He is so much fun! He now loves to wrestle and will growl and squeal and then ram into you with his head!!! It's funny until he does it to our friend's sweet little girl while they are playing on the floor together. It's not such a big deal with his little buddy, Gabe, who is a month or so older than him.
He and Ella definitely have a connection and he goes looking for her hollering what we think is her name. And he adores Meg and lets her pack him around until she's tired of carrying him.
I know I say it everytime I blog about him, but he really is sooo much fun.
1 comment:
He is getting SOOOOO big! I love the little reminders to Ella to calm down -- it's reality videotaping :)!!
Can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving. We have to celebrate 2 parties then - Savannah's 2nd and Jack's 1st! WOW.
Post a Comment