Friday, August 21, 2009

Circle Park with the Mullinax and McComb families

Carter and Ella spent some of the rainy day on Saturday inside of our camper doing puzzles while Jack napped on his lil' cloud of down comforter! :)

Dono and Dave hanging out in the McComb's camper -- we played cards and chatted and hung out inside the campers on Saturday as it rained and rained - and it was cold rain!!!


We finally got wise and put up the Mullinax's tent -- so after some time huddling around the fire, we set the kids up with a movie and then set up the game "Demon" on the table outside. I think that Nathan was probably the ultimate winner. None of the rest of us -well, better speak for myself... I couldn't keep up!

Didn't even notice all of the thumb, arm and finger suckers lined up when I took this picture... they all look pretty cozy, hm?
Demon... while Jack hung out in the saucer...


No comments: