Today at Meg's school the kids were to dress up as their favorite character from a book -- Meg chose to raid the dress up box and become Fancy Nancy. I think she did an outstanding job!!! She was complete with tiara and all!
ok, that outfit is PERFECT! i love it!!!! i'm currently working on a "Flat Me" (aka. Flat Stanley" project for my niece.. i think i may be getting a bit obsesive about my niece having the best project in her class... :) say hi to everyone and tell Meg i loved her outfit!
Hi Missi! We got your card last month and it has taken me this long to find the time to look up your blog. I'm so glad you responded to our X-mas Card. We loved hearing from you guys. You have a beautiful family and life in Sheridan seems to suit you well. If you can find the time in your busy motherhood life ; ) shoot me an email at laurajhemming@yahoo.com. I'd love to chat with you. - Laura Hemming
2 comments:
ok, that outfit is PERFECT! i love it!!!! i'm currently working on a "Flat Me" (aka. Flat Stanley" project for my niece.. i think i may be getting a bit obsesive about my niece having the best project in her class... :)
say hi to everyone and tell Meg i loved her outfit!
Hi Missi! We got your card last month and it has taken me this long to find the time to look up your blog. I'm so glad you responded to our X-mas Card. We loved hearing from you guys. You have a beautiful family and life in Sheridan seems to suit you well. If you can find the time in your busy motherhood life ; ) shoot me an email at laurajhemming@yahoo.com. I'd love to chat with you. - Laura Hemming
Post a Comment