...so I kept some of the Regal Rose (for you SU! fans) just on the bottom and added some So Saffron to take the edge off of the pink!

Dave's aunt Debbie came up to visit with Jeannine and then the snow moved in! We knew they were going to be here for a few days. Debbie and I had a conversation about how I never really loved the pink so Wednesday morning she says, "let's paint your dining room!" Alright -- so she helped me pick some colors and after Ella got up from her nap, we went and got paint and got her started! She did most of it and I realized again why I haven't taken on a project like this... Jack would start crying as soon as I got my paint brush wet and then Meg would get home from school and Ella needed help on the computer... ya know - life of a mom with three babies!

Debbie also found lots of time to cuddle with Jack!!! The girls also enjoyed reading books with her and granma. We sure enjoyed their visit and are glad that they made it home safely!
1 comment:
I Love it! Can't wait to see it with the finished chair rail on it. It was wonderful to see you all. Aunt Deb
Post a Comment