Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Barber Clan

Mom took on the task of preparing Thanksgiving dinner for all of us -- I was blessed to have all of my brothers and Dad come up for the day --- Mom was so worried that I would be overwhelmed and that they'd have to tie me to the couch but I think I did pretty well... I watched football and hung out with my feet up most of the day. I am so thankful to them for making the drive for such a short visit. Thanks, you guys!!!!



Meg, Aubrey and Ella waiting for the yummy food

Derek, Mom (Diane), Devin and Belle

Devin, Belle, Meg, Aubrey and Ella

Derek and Jack



Dad and Mom



Ella loves her Poohbah

Devin and Jack

l to r: Missi, Dave with Jack, Seth, Derek holding Ebi, Aubrey, Ella, Papa, Meg, Belle, Sweetie and Devin












No comments: